About Me

My photo
My friends call me the "grammar goddess." Really. ;-) I own a freelance writing, editing and tutoring business. Previously, I served three years as food editor for The Morning Sun in Mt. Pleasant, which kindled my interest in food writing. My other areas of expertise in writing include features, community news, architecture/construction and engraving/personalization. I have a frightening number of cookbooks and watch too many DIY, HGTV, Food Network, Cooking Channel and Antiques Roadshow (BBC and PBS versions) shows. And I tweak nearly every recipe I make.

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

You're Kidding, Right?

I just pinched myself when I saw the email about half an hour ago.

First, I thought they had to be kidding. Then I made sure it was a legitimate website before I went to a link on it (yes, I'm a trifle paranoid about unknown links in emails). Too bad. Deal with it.

But apparently I do have one of the top 100 healthy recipe blogs of 2011, as least as determined by healthcarecolleges.net. Wow.

There's now a pretty little logo I'm entitled to use on my website due to receiving this award. Still a bit stunned here. Any time that I'm at a loss for words is worth noting; just ask my friends! OK, I've recovered from my state of speechlessness now, and I'd like to thank the academy. Whoops, wrong award.







3 comments:

  1. Great site in here ,have a nice recipes.... like your great work ,its a good tips for the ladies ..
    discount card printing
    custom gift cards
    plastic card
    Scratch Card

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camelia, I'm sorry but I somehow missed your comment on the blog. I am very flattered by the offer and will check out your site today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Camelia, thank you very much for the listing on Petitchef. (I got your email and checked it out again. Have bookmarked several recipes to try!

    ReplyDelete